Are you all dressed out like me? A date night outfit does not always have to be a dress.
I was meeting my girl for a much deserved catch up session on a Friday not too long ago and I was feeling a little sassy. So I picked these cute pair of shorts and a plain polo neck. There is also something sexy about the subtleness of barely there sandals… and mid-heeled sandals if I may add. I’ve kind of stopped wearing very high sandals at this point in my life, too tiring for me!
The sparkly earrings and Nuit Noor perfume by Ellie Saab it off. This perfume’s scent is ridiculously divine, takes my mind on a ride and I love it! I got it on sale (30% off) at Madora.
Where I got it:
- Black Polo Neck | PrettyLittleThing | Options Available Here
- Pink Denim Shorts | Cotton On, SA | Options Available Here, Here and Woolworths (I think!)
- Black Sandals | Ebay, UK | Available Here
- Bag | River Island | Option Available Here
- Earrings | Truworths, Garden City